Loving Him


maggie2
Originally uploaded by Maggiejumps.

Because my best guy is in the hospital right now, I made a jump for him today.

I wrote "I LOVE YOU JASON!!!" on a piece of cardboard, cut handles in the sides so I could hang onto it in freefall, then reinforced all of it with duct tape.

About five seconds into the skydive, all my good intentions fell apart. One of the handles ripped off the sign. Then the other. I had to fight to keep the thing from beating me in the face. And finally all that 120-mph wind whooshed up the corregated valleys in the sign and ripped the thing open from the inside out.

Wind is mean.

So my friend Mary was only able to capture a couple photos of me with the sign -- right as I was coming out the door, big cheesy grin and all.

At least my heart was in the right place.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment