Strip City

I should have been at my buddy's bachelor party last night. Should have because he's a friend. Should have because it sounded like fun. Should have because a bunch of skydivers were there. Should have because I didn't want to be as tired as I was and as lame as I was, going to bed early and reading.

And then I hear about the strippers -- one pocked with surgery scars, the other a chest full of bulbous implants with nipples facing completely opposite directions -- and I hear about how they got down on the hangar floor and had a gigantic orgy with multiple people and inanimate objects involved, and I'm pretty happy I stayed at home and watched "She Spies" instead.

And EEW! -- I had to pack my parachute on that carpet today.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 8:53 AM  

I must seem really boring in comparison... But that's okay. I stopped going to orgies years ago after my wee-wee fell off one night... Very scary.    



By Blogger Eileen, at 7:29 PM  

Indiana strippers, yum! I'm sure they're much better looking here in Kentucky.    



By Blogger Kelly, at 8:13 PM  

We should test that theory sometime at the Brass Ass.    



By Blogger Maggie, at 8:47 PM  

I'm down! Who can resist the Brass Ass?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 8:58 PM  

Actually, I'm totally jealous! Tell me all about it ... and supply me with photos if you have any.    



» Post a Comment