Kung Pao Kitten


CIMG1243
Originally uploaded by Maggiejumps.

My weekend was jam-packed and full of excitement. And I promise, I'll write about it soon. In the meantime, enjoy my adorable kitten. He was sleeping in the crook of my arm here. Somehow the angle of the picture makes him look like the bridge of his nose is all swollen, like a mobster who has been broken a few times. But trust me, he's no mobster.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger jamie, at 11:29 AM  

I miss you, Kung Pao! Chirp, chirp.    



By Blogger Eileen, at 7:36 PM  

You can post cute cat photos any time you want!    



By Blogger OrangeD00d, at 4:18 AM  

OK, here is a cute cat named Ralph. He made Maggie sw0000n.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 10:27 PM  

My cats are cuter. :-) Little pyschotic, but hey, can't have it all...    



By Blogger Maggie, at 1:31 AM  

Pshaw. Nobody's cats are cuter than Mr. Kung Pao.    



» Post a Comment