Spreading the Love

I'm a little late in posting this. But better late than never, right?

I never knew Roger Nelson, but I reap the benefits of his work every time I jump. He did extraordinary things for the sport of skydiving, he was an inspiration to everyone around him, and he relished life.

Roger -- also known as Freak Brother #2 -- died in a skydiving accident on June 16, 2003.

On this page there's a link to an amazing memorial jump, made on the one-year anniversary of his death (called 2004 FB Memorial Jump). As the formation breaks apart at the end of the jump, his two children are left holding hands together in the sky.

The "Tribute to FB #2" on that site is also very beautiful. You can really see what a vibrant person Roger was.

Now, more than two years after his death, I remember Roger Nelson along with everyone else who admired him. And I still feel the love of this man I never met.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

Hey you really have a great Blog site, related to **Big and Tall**    



By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

I came across a honda scooter that I think will interest you. Bookmark it and come back often. I know it has some great honda scooterinfo.    



» Post a Comment