Go, Maggie, Go!


gofast
Originally uploaded by Maggiejumps.

How come everything I do lately requires a waiver? Horseback riding, rock climbing, skydiving, and now this.

That's me there in the IROC car at the Kentucky Speedway. These are the kind of racecars where you climb in through the window, all General Lee style.

The funniest part of the day had to be watching me get inside that damn car, because my enormous helmet got stuck in the window. So my legs and arms were dangling inside the vehicle while I kept trying to wrangle my heavy head free.

Maybe a chick driver looks all sexy during the Indy 500, but I felt like a bobblehead.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Maggie, at 9:42 PM  

I did have a great time! But I should also mention how those thick, fireproof racing suits do nothing good for my booty.

Therefore, I'm done with racecars.    



» Post a Comment