Rest in Peace

Blue skies forever, Sean Crossman.

We'll miss you, brother.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Brian Griffin, at 12:05 PM  

Maggie,

A terrible loss. We all hope everyting is going well for you and your friends. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Your Friends at CinAd    



By Blogger Maggie, at 12:38 PM  

Thanks.

My boyfriend, Jason, was also involved at the accident. He has a shattered pelvis and his back is fractured in five places. He'll be at Miami Valley Hospital for a long time -- and most likely, I'll be staying there with him.

Please keep us in your thoughts.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 2:40 PM  

Maggie...

Especially at this horribly sad moment, I'm so sorry that I never got to meet any of your skydiving family. In some ways I feel like I've met so many of them through your stories on here and your passionate stories in person.

So, it's touching and also cheerless to see Sean with such a great look on his face doing something he apparently loved so much.

Best to you, too, though I know we've talked a bit the past few days, with your own feelings - and to Jason and his long recovery ahead.

My thoughts have been - and will continue to be - with you and those orgy-lovin', plane-jumpin freinds who I one day hope to get to meet...    



By Blogger Lissa, at 4:24 PM  

Maggie,
If you need any thing while you're at the Valley please let me know. Even if it's just an old friends company.

My thoughts are with you.

Lissa    



By Blogger Carrie G, at 8:46 AM  

Maggie, hugs. You're all in my thoughts. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.    



By Blogger Carl Weiser, at 1:30 PM  

Maggie, we're all thinking (and talking) of you here. Call if you need anything.    



By Blogger Melvinator, at 10:11 PM  

Mag,
Sorry to hear about the accident. My prayers are with you, Jason and Sean's family.
Mel    



By Blogger Kelly, at 8:27 AM  

You, Sean and Jason are in my thoughts, Maggie. And I know everyone at the CiN office could say the same.    



By Blogger hellogerard, at 11:50 AM  

Hi Maggie,

Condolences for your friend, and best wishes for your boyfriend.

Hang in there.    



By Blogger Wes, at 10:47 PM  

Maggie:

If there's anything you or your boyfriend need, just let me know. I'll do what I can, and a lot of other people will too.

WF    



» Post a Comment