Turning Vegan

Pasta Puttanesca ... kinda

We're going vegan.

Slowly.

I don't want to make it an overnight thing, because I've done that before and it sucks.

But I realized that for all the cooking that I do and all the food I eat, there aren't enough vegetables in there. Eating vegan is a way for me to be mindful about getting more produce into my diet.

Plus, I was feeling heavy and bloated. Something just felt off inside. And when I thought back about the moments in my life when I looked and felt best, it was always when I was vegan.

This time around, I'm armed with "Veganomicon," one of the greatest vegan cookbooks I've ever seen. I've had the book just a few days, and I've already made six of the recipes. Each one has been fabulous. Even my omnivore friends have loved everything, from the potato kale enchiladas to the corn chowder.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Jenny, at 1:54 PM  

Hey, I just got introduced to your blog and I love it. Your pictures are great. Devout omnivore that I am, your vegan noodles are making me hungry.

Jenny (DeJongh)    



» Post a Comment