Orchid, schmorchid

Ladyslipper

I just came home from a party, where I've been for the past 10 hours. And I've been drinking -- so that is my excuse for what happened next ...

You know, Jason has been all into raising orchids lately, and tonight he left a couple photos on the computer for me to look at. (I could have sworn they were cymbidiums, but what do I know?)

So I jumped into bed, and Jason asked if I had seen the pictures on the monitor.

"Yes indeed," I said. "And those are some fine plimbidiums. Uh, simphlibians ... Paskidians? ... Kloskidiums?"

"Actually," he said, "Those are ladyslippers."

And you know what? If you're an orchid dork, this story is really friggin funny.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment