Nice Day for a White Wedding

What a weekend.

We went from this ...

wedding 115

To hot bridesmaid on bridesmaid action ...

wedding 216

wedding 209

wedding 211

The photos are clicky if you want to see the rest of them. I am slowly but surely uploading them.

Actually, it was an overwhelmingly emotional trip home. I attended the funeral of a person I loved and respected. I saw my mom in the nursing home for the first time. I made friends with a charming New Yorker. I touched base with the many amazing friends and colleagues I had in Cincinnati. And I watched my best friend in the world transform from my old college buddy into a lovely, sophisticated, beautiful bride.

More later after I process everything.

In the meantime, congratualtions Shannon and Brad!

wedding 118
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment