Spring

The cherry blossoms were blooming all over the place when Jason and I were in San Francisco:

IMG_4602

Cherry blossoms

It was only a few months ago when I began dreaming about cherry blossoms. Some nights it felt like they filled every space in my head with pink and sweetness.

The dreams came during a time of struggle, when I was feeling particularly unsure about my future and my place in the world.

Later, I consulted a dream interpreter.

The blossoms predict springtime and are a symbol of luck and good fortune.

It has to be one of those chicken/egg things. Ever since I dreamt of cherry blossoms, spring is everywhere in my life -- and I don't know if the good fortune came to me or if I created it from within myself.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment