Neverending Grocery List

I just called Jason before he went to Trader Joe's, and we had one of the most annoying exchanges ever:

-- When you go to the grocery store, I need you to pick up limes and tomatoes and ... ???

-- There was something else.

-- Yeah, but I can't remember what it was.

-- Me neither.

-- I know there was something else.

-- But I can't remember what it was.

-- Me neither.

-- Tomatoes and limes and what else?

-- I can't remember.

-- Me neither.

-- What was it?

-- I can't remember.

-- Me neither.

-- This conversation is going to be like "The Song That Never Ends," huh?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Maggie, at 6:54 PM  

It was eggs, by the way. Jason just called me from the grocery store and remembered.    



» Post a Comment