In the Spirit

We've been trying to make plans for our upcoming road trip to Big Sur.

There's this one place where I really want to stay -- all the reviews say it's a secluded, magical, wonderful place.

But there's a catch. There's just one room in our price range available on the day we're going to be there ... and it comes with a ghost.

JASON: Absolutely not.

ME: But what if it's a friendly ghost? What if it's Casper?

JASON: No.

ME: They didn't say what kind of ghost it is. What if it's a puppy ghost?

JASON: A puppy ghost?

ME: Yes! Like a sweet, cute puppy. But a ghost.

JASON: Well ... I guess that might be OK. Except you would be all, "Isn't he cute? I want a puppy ghost."

ME: I'd say, "He followed me home. Can I keep him?"

JASON: The cat isn't going to like this one bit.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment