My, That Must Hurt

Jason and I had just come home from a morning of sun and tennis. He parked in the street, right in front of the yard. When I climbed out of the car, I don't know what came over me, but ...

I had a sudden urge to swipe at our enormous prickly pear cactus with my tennis racket.

So I did.

THONK.

My racket knocked a bright fuchsia cactus pear off the succulent plant with a satisfying noise.

"Hee hee hee." I pointed and laughed.

"Are you serious?" Jason said. "You're giggling like a 12-year-old."

"Hee hee hee." That made me laugh even harder.

"Wow. You are so juvenile," he said. "Just because you wacked off a cactus ..."

"BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

I crumbled to the grass and laughed until I cried.

Hi. I really am 12.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment