Apology

Rose

I don't know why I've been MIA lately.

It's not that I don't have anything to write about. I do. My handwritten journals are filling up like crazy. I'm like a spigot that won't shut off.

And it's not that things aren't happening. They are. There's the wedding and the road trip and my job and Jason going back to school and all kinds of other stuff.

It's also season right now, so there are 10 things to choose from every night -- and if I'm not covering the events, I'm out socializing and networking and meeting people and going to new places ... and it's exhausting, really.

And best of all, I have beautiful things to share. My career is starting to head in the direction of my dreams. I'm finally coming to terms with my mother in the nursing home. My sister and I have become friends again. My artwork is actually beginning to sell. My friends are among the brightest and most exciting, wonderful people in the world.

I've plucked and weeded and pruned, and everything feels good and right.

I just haven't been able to share all of it out loud yet.

Sorry.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment