Photo Friday

This Friday's challenge was "dream."

Dream bowler.

I don't actually dream about bowling. But I do think this ghost-like figure looks like something out of a dream.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Lissa, at 2:03 PM  

I'm curious how you got the ghost effect? I'm assuming you used a digital camera? I really like this pic. I almost glows...    



By Blogger Maggie, at 4:46 PM  

It was just dumb, stupid luck. I was playing around with my Canon XTi in the bowling alley, because I'm not very good at shooting photos in low-light situations yet.

I simply messed around with the aperture until things started to look cool. I think it was a narrow aperture and low shutter speed, but I can't remember exactly.

The photo editor at work told me I should be taking notes on what works and what doesn't, and I guess this is proof that I should, huh?    



» Post a Comment