Shiver me timbers!

I'm not sure what's happening with the temperature in Palm Springs right now, but I suspect it has something to do with global warming and Al Gore and the fact that I haven't rented "An Inconvenient Truth" yet.

It's COLD.

How cold is it?

Last night Jason and I had to turn on the heat. And I don't think we did that until at least mid-January last year.

At 5 a.m. this morning when I went to my boot camp workout at the soccer park, I wore knee-high socks, yoga pants, a long sleeve tee, a hooded sweatshirt, a thick sweater from Tibet, a fleece hat with the hood of the sweatshirt pulled up and ski gloves. And I still didn't get warm. Not even once.

It was so cold, there was frost on the field. As we did our warm-up -- no joke -- we all created melted patches of grass around our feet. By the end of the class, there was ice on the bottom hem of my yoga pants.

It was so cold that my butt went numb. And not in a good way.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment