Just because he's Asian?



A couple people told me that Sean Lennon looks like Jason in this photo.

Perhaps a little ... I guess ... maybe ... no.

No, I don't see it.

Besides, Jason would never wear a shirt that cool.

I do think that Sean Lennon looks like John Lennon, though. But that's a given.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger jamie, at 6:51 AM  

Yes, it's just because he's Asian. They all look alike, y'know!    



By Blogger bonkrood, at 2:31 AM  

I think it must be the presence of glasses.    



By Blogger michael d. altman, at 10:06 PM  

Sean, how was he to talk to? was he quick, sarcastic, miming spastic. Makes me want to watch A Hard Days Night.

There is a scene at the begining when the boys are on a train with a middle aged man. It is what being a lad is all about. It makes me want to run around in the sun.    



» Post a Comment