I Think We're Alone Now



I sang "I Think We're Alone Now" for my fifth grade talent show.

And while I have aged quite a bit since then, Tiffany hasn't. She is as fabulous-looking as she was way back in the '80s. She doesn't even have a hint of wrinkle.

It's almost like she sucked all the electric youth out of Debbie Gibson.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Kelly, at 5:51 PM  

Did you ask her why she didn't show up at the Great Inland Seafood Festival?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 4:34 PM  

Sadly, I didn't. But I did manage to ask who her favorite New Kid is.

(Answer: Jonathan)

Meanwhile, my coworker thanked Tiffany for her spread in Playboy.    



By Blogger jamie, at 9:10 AM  

Didn't we steal a signed copy of that Playboy from some frat boy's apartment one time? What ever happened to that?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 12:49 PM  

I don't think it was the Tiffany Playboy. I thought it was the Ginger Spice Playboy.    



By Blogger Gregory, at 5:42 PM  

Boy, that Debbie Gibson reference came out of the blue.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 7:32 PM  

Hey look! My picture's back. Sweet.    



» Post a Comment