I Think We're Alone Now



I sang "I Think We're Alone Now" for my fifth grade talent show.

And while I have aged quite a bit since then, Tiffany hasn't. She is as fabulous-looking as she was way back in the '80s. She doesn't even have a hint of wrinkle.

It's almost like she sucked all the electric youth out of Debbie Gibson.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Kelly, at 5:51 PM  

Did you ask her why she didn't show up at the Great Inland Seafood Festival?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 4:34 PM  

Sadly, I didn't. But I did manage to ask who her favorite New Kid is.

(Answer: Jonathan)

Meanwhile, my coworker thanked Tiffany for her spread in Playboy.    



By Blogger jamie, at 9:10 AM  

Didn't we steal a signed copy of that Playboy from some frat boy's apartment one time? What ever happened to that?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 12:49 PM  

I don't think it was the Tiffany Playboy. I thought it was the Ginger Spice Playboy.    



By Blogger Gregory Korte, at 5:42 PM  

Boy, that Debbie Gibson reference came out of the blue.    



By Blogger ae, at 3:31 PM  

Tiffany's was the first concert I ever went to, and she used to live in my hometown (Nashville), AND we have the same favorite New Kid? It's like we're the same person! Glad to see she's doing well.    



By Blogger bonkrood, at 8:47 PM  

Okay, this comment thread cracked my shit up. Out of the Blue!    



By Blogger Joe, at 7:32 PM  

Hey look! My picture's back. Sweet.    



» Post a Comment