If you see a 1994 white, four-door Honda Civic with Ohio plates and a skydiving sticker ...

It's MINE.

Did I say I had a big, exciting Halloween weekend coming up?

Scratch that.

My car was stolen last night. From my driveway. While I slept. Along with skydiving gear and my new digital camera -- which is not covered by my insurance.

I'm so angry and scared and sick to my stomach, I can't even talk about it right now.

All I know is that I deserve some really good karma one of these days.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

Or could it be some karma coming back on you?    



By Blogger Maggie, at 7:56 PM  

I don't think so. I'm generally a kind person, and I'm very nice to animals and babies.

I think the bad karma is in store for the shitclown who stole my CAR from my HOME.    



By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

Unfortunately, you drive one of the most popular cars to steal on the west coast. They soup up Civics and street race them. (I know none of this is of any concilation to you). The brief time I lived out there I always used the Club steering wheel protector on my Civic. Sure, there are ways around that for a determined thief, but I always felt I would make it as difficult on the scumbag as I could. There is also a fairly inexpensive tracking device thingy that you can have installed in your vehicle.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 9:52 AM  

That was really nice of that guy to leave his information about his "accessible chair funding vehicle wheel" shit. What the hell?

"Yeah, hi, I just had my car stolen."

"Um, okay. Yeah. Would you like to buy a wheel chair?"

"Huh?"

"I have some great tips on what kind of wheel chair you could use now that you're white Honda Civic with Ohio plates and some nice stuff stashed in the trunk was stolen."

"What? My car was stolen, dude. What are you taling about?"

"Well, maybe you'd like a wheel chair now? It's hard to steal when you're sitting in it. We could even retrofit it with some rocket jets..."

It's so nice that people want to be helpful, but maybe the Wheel Chair Center and you, Maggie, could pick up that conversation later on, eh?    



By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

Oh that SUCKS! So sorry to hear, Maggie! And your gear and camera too! Blah.    



By Blogger Maggie, at 9:19 PM  

Hey, anonymous. Not using your name means you're just as much of a coward as the nameless, faceless jerkoff who stole my vehicle.

Besides, you're not really anonymous when you're posting on this web site. I know who you are. And just because I didn't want to date you, that doesn't make me a bad person.

If you hate me so much, stop reading my blog and take your crazy elsewhere.    



By Blogger Kelly, at 7:33 PM  

Maggie is certainly kind to animals and babies. Why, when she stayed with me, she swiftly snapped the necks of the babies and kittens before she drained them of their life blood, just so that they wouldn't feel any pain.

I hope you will not show the same kindness to the rimjobbing horsefucker who stole your car and your awesome camera, Maggie. That shit-eating jizz bag deserves to feel pain, lots of pain.    



By Blogger Lissa, at 5:37 PM  

I am so sorry to hear that! Man, just the other day I was checking out a Rebel and thinking of you and how much fun you seem to be having in CA...

Now it makes me just sad. :(

Maybe the brakes will mysteriously go out or the car will magically back over the dirty theif while he's trying to install that new pimpin' exhaust tip...

One can only hope.    



By Blogger Melvinator, at 5:11 PM  

First of all, I'm sorry your car is stole. I really wish I could do something help and feel crappy because there just isn't anything that I can do. God Bless you and I'll be praying for real.

Second. I'm glad "anonymous" is not near me right now. That person really needs to get a life. Third. I'm so glad that people are around to sell wheel chairs when you need a car. HEY ASSHOLE perhaps this wasn't the best time to stick an ad on a blog.

Sorry to curse. Love and miss you Maggie.    



By Blogger Wes, at 5:44 PM  

Criminy, that's high on the list of suckitude.

Come to the Berkshires sometime. I haven't seen any cars get stolen here.

WF    



By Blogger Arnie Brown, at 8:19 PM  

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club jaguar    



» Post a Comment