Wild weekend



So far, my weekend has involved ballooning, almond-flavored champagne and Jake Gyllenhaal. And it's barely even half over.

More details to come. In the meantime, enjoy this delectable photo I took of my favorite gay cowboy.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 6:25 PM  

So far my weekend has involved spooning two gay cowboys from Hamilton and cheap malt liquor - and we took pictures. And it's about 3/4 over. More details later, but for now does anybody know how to get a paper towel roll... ah, nevermind. Think I got it...    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 1:03 PM  

Uh, how do I delete that last comment?    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 1:03 PM  

Um, I mean, really, how do I? This is really bothering me?    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 1:10 PM  

Does anybody know how to delete my first comments (and the ones after)?    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 1:12 PM  

Look, I was a little drunk when I wrote that first comment. None of that stuff happened.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 1:16 PM  

Hey Maggie, you know I won't do anything like that, right? If you don't know how to delete that stuff, could you write a comment indicating that. Thanks, Joe.    



By Blogger Joe Wessels, at 3:09 PM  

Hey, it's kind of cool seeing my head six times - uh, make that seven times - in a row.    



By Blogger Kelly, at 1:52 AM  

God, Jake G. is hot.

Really, I just wanted to break up the endless stream of Joe posts.    



By Blogger Alan, at 4:06 PM  

Hey Maggie - your blog is mentioned on p.380 of the January Palm Springs Life dead-tree magazine, and on PSL's blog. I hope you continue skydiving...    



» Post a Comment